Why not meet our mountains with your furry friend?
If you have one or more dogs you can bring them! so you can share the holidays together. Our requirements are the following:
- We are located in high mountains, so dogs must wear a flea collar and / or pipettes to avoid flea / tick infections.
- They must have the immunization record up to date
- Potentially dangerous dogs, by regulation, must wear a muzzle and be under the supervision of their owners all the time.
- All dogs must be tied in the campsite.
- The owners have to collect the feces of their pets.
- Dogs can not be left alone.
- The owners have to bring the corresponding bed of their pets and under no circumstances can they use the beds or blankets of the bungalow for the dog to sleep.
- Small / medium dogs can be accommodated inside the bungalows. The cost is € 3.70 per night.
- If you bring your own caravan or tent, the stay for dogs is free.
WITH A GOOD COEXISTENCE WE ALL WIN!